Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hello to Some Fun

Wake up. Shower. Big big breakfast with mother. A cigarette break. Friends. Hooka. Cigarette. Starbucks. Cigarette. cholate chocolate chocolate. Candie bracelets. Cigarettessss. Pictures. Cigarettesss. Watch a play. Homeeeee!
That was pretty much my day. hahahah i feel like today was a good one :) except for the fact that my breakfast was a little too much, the rest of the day went pretty damn smooth. oh, and besides the chocolate. My friends and i had nothing to do but munch on chocolate and smoke and rot. So boring. But at least it kept me away from all the other nasty food :) We made candie bracelets for fun.. actually mainly cause we're planning to go to Tao (an upcoming rave). I should upload some pictures of them, its quite preetty. hahaha right now its 12 midnight and i'm munching on a granola bar with diet pepsi.. not a great idea but it'll help me from binging on that muffin i keep thinking of hahaha. Well, I think I should go wash up and force myself to bed early tonight. I'll put up some thinspo pictures tomorrow! Stay strong everyone<3

Love,Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment