Monday, December 28, 2009

Hello to Lazy Day

Today was a super lazy day for me. I felt low on energy, too tired for life, and depressed as fuck. So i bummed around my boyfriend's house all day. I guess today wasn't a total failure, but I could've done better.

Breakfast- half a tangerine, some sour gummy candies, tea
Lunch- nonfat latte, one bite of boyfriend's chili dog
Dinner- peanuts, 1 tangerine, (my dad's bringing over some sushi rolls in a few minutes, which I doubt i can resist)
*Weighed myself just now. Scale read: 101.5 lbs

I'm hoping my dad doesn't bring too much food here cause I know for sure if he does, he's not going to leave until I finish it. It just sucks when I'm so close to reaching my goal, and someone starts catching on about what's going on. My parents are very suspicious, and they're catching on pretty quickly. I've been noticing how much they've been asking me to go out to dinner with them.. not normal for us haha. Also, my pesty boyfriend. Today when I was changing into my pajama pants, he just stares at me and says, "You look like a twig." I wanted to believe him, but I was looking at myself in his mirror and I couldn't help but cringe. What the hell is wrong with his eyes? I swear, it's all the drugs that are getting to him. He forced me to go eat lunch with him and he wanted to get chili dogs so I drive him there. He decides it's okay to order two without even asking me if i was hungry or not. Obviously I wasn't because I was drinking my latte, but that didn't seem to cross his mind. So he gets his food and literally just force feeds me. I only took a bite but it still made me feel gross. I won't lie, it was really good. I used to go to this place all the time to eat when I wasn't insecure about my weight. But, now that's all changed. I'm sorry for sounding so negative, but I'm in a really bad mood. I have too much in my mind right now. Wish I had some wine left, but parents took it. Nevermind, I just need a cigarette. Byebye blog

Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. Hi girl, all I can say as advise is; eat just to prove you do. What I mean is, go to dinner with ur parents but just eat a salad with fat free dressing, the veggies give u negative cals that burn what u are consuming with digestion. That works for me. Then when alone, instean of feeling guilty, plan ur next fast & workout. Good luck*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found your blog through Luna's blog. I love your blog. Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete