Monday, December 14, 2009

Hello to Sickness and Success

More followers? :) I seriously appreciate it, i'm not even kidding. love you all<3
And i have happy news for once, HA. I ate about approximately 500 calories today, maybe a little more or less but I'm quite happy with it, even though i initially planned on eating under 420 calories. It's at least a great improvement from last night. I'm sick as a dog. I can't breathe through my nose. My head hurts. My stomach is killing me. And I have to stay up all night to finish my work. Life is great. I would weigh myself right now but I'm too lazy. I hate my boyfriend for making me eat the soup... If it wasn't for that, my stomach wouldn't be angry with me right now. I'm bloated. But I'm thinking thin so it's alright.

Today's intake:
-rice with soup ( 300? )
-2 diet cokes ( 0 )
-soup (120 )
-coffee ( 5 )
-6 pieces of hot cheeto fries ( ? )
-6 pieces of chocolate covered cranberries ( ? )

i need to stay away from eating such a big breakfast. my mom is impossible to win over. she'll do whatever it takes to feed me. I'll come up with something... Well, I gotta get back to work. Stay strong everyone<3

Love,Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment