Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hello to Fresh Start

Yesterday was THE worst day. Stress = food = fat = death. Yup, that's the equation to sum it up. Today was .. not good but not as bad so that's good news, ha. I'm taking it slow cause all this stress is getting to me and I know I shouldn't restrict myself TOO much; that'll just make me go obese. I decided to delay ABC til after the holidays. I know christmas and new years is not a good time to be starving. All the yummy alcohol .. food .. fuck my life. Oh, and my parents are on my ass about my meals. They're after me, seriously. I'm not a fucking baby, I don't need them to feed me like every damn hour. I need to move out ASAP. Tomorrow is the day I start getting back on my feet. It's hard to get back up when you fall down a couple times, but I want this more than anything. I want to feel beautiful, feather-light, THIN. So, here I come

Love,Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment