Monday, December 7, 2009

Hello to Rain and Cold

Today was freeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing cold! whats up with all the rain .. but i like it :) mmmm, well today was absolutely cold, rainy, and great. i kinda like this gloomy atmosphere, it totally reflects me inside. hahaha i don't mean to sound depressed or emo or anything but it's the truth. I haven't been feeling energetic these days but it's probably cause of the weight. I'm slowly dropping so that's good news :) Breakfast as usual was a big man's meal: a bowl of fried rice with ketchup. yumm-o. people think im nasty for loving ketchup but i can't help it. it sucks that i have to eat such a fatty breakfast.. my mom will go nuts on me if i don't so i force it down. Felt like throwing up after though but washed that down with a cigarette. For lunch, I had a granola bar with coffee (180 cal). Filled me up til 7 PM, then ate an apple with greentea :) im a coffee and tea addict so i got myself another cup of tea hahaha. THEN, i spoiled myself with another granola bar (170cal). I kinda let myself go a little bit.. felt super guilty .. so i popped a lax. I think it'll be kicking in soon. I know i shouldn't do that but it'll help me jumpstart my restriction. I know i'm taking it reeeally slow but that's the only way i won't binge again. I'm just barely hanging on but i'll make it. I promise.

Love,Ana

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it sounds like you're finding your stride. Keep up the good work. Don't fail like I have. I know that you can do it.
    I fucking love ketchup, so you aren't nasty for liking it. Plus, it's damn good with rice too. Yeah, it's the whole western/asian culture clash thing. But we understand it pretty well, eh?
    Anyways, carry on. I'm glad you're loosing weight. And, thanks for the support.
    Love you. :D

    ReplyDelete