Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hello to Obesity

I was so happy this morning. Even though I've been eating like a beast, I somehow managed to drop a few pounds. BUT, that's sadly gone now. I got too excited and ate my heart out. Well, actually I wasn't feeling that hungry today but my friends are always eating and I felt like i had to force myself to eat to not get caught. I calculated my calorie intake.. let's say it exceeds the amount a male should have in a day. a MALE. and i couldn't even purge cause that's too risky! i feel the mia in me coming out slowly .... so... wanna deep fry me and put me on that platter that i belong on? Thanks, i would appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, Love, Ana. This is just another set-back. You'll have plenty of time to get back into things. Trust me, I've struggle for 3 months before I got back into my routine. I still believe in you. If you ever need to talk, or if you need extra support, I'm here for you.
    Love you lots. :D

    ReplyDelete