Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello to a Wild Weekend

Pretty much, this weekend consisted of bars, alcohol, dropping, cigarettes, and obviously food. Not too much food, but could've restricted more.. To be honest, the past few days are a blur. I'm not even sure what really went on. All I know is that I haven't been sober for too long. Well, I'm sober now and it feels weird. Totally out of it and depressed.. I feel like I'm fucking up my life, but I feel so weak.. too weak to even try and get out of this never-ending abyss. Whatever, for now I'm just going to let go and live it up. From now on I'm going to try and limit myself to vegetables, fruits, liquids, and just small bites of my boyfriend's food since he's always watching over my eating. Also, I plan on drinking only once a week, at most twice; and I'll maybe drop once a week. HA, this is why I'm always broke. Pathetic. But, at least it'll help me restrict. I cheat and I suck..

Love,Ana
for my next post, i'll have a nicole richie thinspo ready for you guys! :)

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry too much about this weekend. It sounds like you're on track with your new plan, and I'm sure you can do it!
    I see in your sidebar it says 101 lbs! You're almost at your first goal weight! :D
    And I love Nicole Richie :) she's so tiny and gorgeous.
    Stay strong! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like your weekend was pretty swell. i'm sober too&i hate it. been 2 1/2 months&i'm going insane. good luck&stay strong.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete