Friday, March 26, 2010

Hello to A Pleasant Surprise!

Goodmorning blog! I woke up this morning and weighed myself. Guess what, I weighed in at 98.5! I just HAD to post! I'm writing this on my phone right now so this might be short but ill try and update again later today :) To be honest, I don't know how I broke my plateau of 100 lbs. I've been eating a bit too much over my usual limit because of my boyfriend.. Andddd I haven't even been exercising. I'm so confused! But so happy :) I hope I don't ruin this today by bingeing cause I always do that when I get too excited/confident. Like yesterday, I felt lke shit the whole day cause my boyfriend dragged me to is favorite fast food restaraunt and ordered me a burger with fries. I jus had fries, took three bites of the burger and faked a stomchache. This usually doesn't convine my boyfriend to stop bugging me to eat but he gave in yesterday. Good thing he did cause now I'm finally in the two digits! I hope I dont gain anymore from here, jus lower and lower :) wish me luck!

Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! Wow, congratulations! So I'm a big fan of calculating BMI (except for my own, of course, because it's nasty and horrible and HEALTHY) and this puts you at...18.0!!! :D <3 Wow, I bet you look amazing! Man...I need some of your weight loss. lol...Some of your control or motivation. Starting tomorrow...I'm always starting tomorrow...I'm going to just try and eat as little as is physically possible (which sounds obvious, but is much harder than one would think with a three-year-old)...*sigh* I'll just think of you and be thinspired!
    Stay lovely, dear! And good luck!
    <3
    P.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Well Done! I really can't wait to be in double figures :(
    Night night!

    ReplyDelete