Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello to Post-Period Cravings?

Is it possible to crave food even after finishing your period? I don't know about you, but I don't eat like a fucking whale after I finish mine. But this week has been HORRIBLE. I'm seriously convinced that I'm pregnant cause it's not normal to be eating like this. I might be overreacting... haha I don't know, but I've been eating way over my limit. I can't restrict myself. I don't even doll myself up anymore! Sweats, over-sized tshirts, sandals, and sunglasses sum up the past few days. No make-up, no dressing up, no nothing. Being lazy rocks, but it kills. Even though I let myself go, I still managed my weight at 99.5 lbs. Only gained a pound, but that's only cause I finally realized how bloated I looked so I didn't eat past 3:30 pm today. Boyfriend should be coming home soon with dinner. Not looking forward to it. Planning on gulping down some tea with cigarettes and tell him I already ate. Hope this works. He's so stubborn! I hate it.

Oh, and about uploading pictures of myself. I'll be doing that asap! As soon as my camera is fixed, i'll have it up :) Don't expect too much. I'm only 5'2'' so weighing in at 99.5 at this height isn't really thinspiring. HA really, I'm not lying!
Stay strong!
Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. Hey, just found your blog looks awesome so far! what the hell do you do around your boyfriend? I NEED to loose weight!! I'm not sure he would buy into the 'already ate' thing, does yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know i think im just going ot have to deal with the fact that he likes fat chicks hahaha... anyway i think from now on i just wont eat junk with him like i use to... I feel comfortable with the amount of food i eat atm but its not making any differnce! I guess I'll just have to be patient

    ReplyDelete