Friday, April 30, 2010

Hello to -3 lbs & a Love Affair?!

I lost three pounds! Welcome back 98! Now, its time for me to make a confession..

My life doesn't stop getting more and more complicated! I don't know what's gotten into me. Lord, please help cause I've gone toally INSANE. Okay so, last night I went over to my guy friend's house. He's been going through some crazy drama with two other girls that he was seeing, so he asked me to come over for advice and stuff. To make the long story short, we slept together. Yeah, I know, I'm a fucking bitch. He has a girlfriend, and another girl he's seeing behind his girlfriends back. And I'm on a break with my boyfriend.. Weird thing is, when everything happened last night, it felt so right. Nothing was in my mind. Just the sound of heavy breathing filled my mind. We had a fling in the past for a short while but it didn't work cause his friend liked me so I jus left the picture. I didn't want to ruin their friendship or anything. But, here I am... Confused as to what I'm feeling, and what he wants. He says all these things but I can't completely believe him. (I don't want to write here all the stuff he said cause it'll get too long and boring).

I don't know where I stand. I've been planning on breaking up with my boyfriend anyways. But he's stuck in this crazy situation. Whatever, I don't want to be stressing about this too much. After all, it could've just been our past spark being rekindled for a split moment. Nothing more than that.

Stay strong<3
Love,Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment