Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hello to a New Low!

Hello, 97 ! Yes, I woke up this morning at 97 lbs. I haven't felt so light in a looooooong time. I had to attend to a wedding today so I kinda ruined my plan for today. I was supposed to stick to veggies and fruits since I almost fasted for the whole day yesterday. But, is it ever possible to go to a wedding and not eat there?! Okay, it's possible for ana, but for people like me.. it's hard. I need to start building my relationship with ana again. It seems to grow weaker and weaker. Even after pigging out today, I weighed in at 98 lbs. Kinda disappointed, but it's only one pound. I hope I can lose that tomorrow. I plan to fast tomorrow. Or maybe have breakfast and not eat for the whole day. This is going to be hard... I'll update on how I do !

Stay Strong<3
Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. keep strong babe. well done on getting down to 97! you'll get there again quickly no problem! :) think thin. xoxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. argh i know theyre crazy why cant they just let us be. 97 is awesome. Have a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete