Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello to 6 Lbs .........?




Did I really gain 6 lbs or is my scale broken? I'm sorry and embarassed to say this, but i put on 6 lbs since I've quit drugs. I can't get over how pathetic I am! But the surprising thing is, I didn't really freak out as much when I saw the scale. Normally, I would have a panic attack, but today I was just disappointed. My emotions have dulled down too much.. so lifeless. Popped a lax to try and rid all of this junk inside me so I can start brand new tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm going to just binge out again, but we'll see.
Today:
B- pb&j, scrambled eggs, 5 cinnamon twists with syrup
L-orange, chocolate bar
D-two ice cream cones, half a chicken burger, golfish crackers

It's very apparent that my eating habits have gone OUT OF CONTROL. I wasn't planning on posting what I ate, but it's my punishment.
Stay Strong<3
Love,Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment