Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello to Impossible?

Am I ever going to reach my goal weight? I can't seem to get under 103 lbs. I'm stuck at this weight, and even if I do lose weight, I gain it back in a day or two. Only if my boyfriend would stop feeding me, it would be so much easier. I do well until he drags me to dinner. And he would invite his mom cause he knows I can't say no if his mom goes.. boys just make life so much easier, don't they? HA. I've been staying up all night this whole week at my studio. I have a tight deadline for my next project so I gotta get going, but I promise to update more often about my daily intake and stuff after hell week is over! Stay strong everyone<3

P.S. I need to post a legit thinspo soon. Be expecting it!

Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. i shall be expecting it!

    you'll get under 103. i know it!

    i love you, you're the bestest ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, your comment makes me feel awesome!! thanks for reading every post! :) i read all your posts too! they're awesome! you're awesome! don't worry, we can make it through this hell week together! i know it! love you! <3

    ReplyDelete