Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello to Depression

It's scary how dark my posts have been lately. I've been feeling depressed, slightly suicidal the past couple days. HA, it's scary but nothing serious. It's not like I'm really going to go hang myself or overdose on pills. I've just been thinking about it a lot but that's as far as it will go. My cravings have been out of control but today wasn't so bad. I actually felt a bit nauseous throughout the day. Dinner with boyfriend wasn't a pleasant experience for me. He wanted a burger with fat fries and crepes for dessert. I didn't even touch my burger, just had some fries. The crepe was pretty hard to resist so I spoiled myself with a couple bites, but I started feeling nauseous again so I just sat there 'til he finished. I started getting tired of feeling nauseous so I had to wash it down with a cigarette, which helped a little.. not too much. I haven't weighed myself. I'll weigh myself in the morning..that's what I usually do anyways. I hope tomorrow goes better. I'll be busy running errands and working at the studio so I'll be distracted most of the day.

Tomorrow, I plan to have:
cereal
coffee
tangerines
coffee/tea ..or maybe i'll feel nice and get me some nonfat latte, i dont know :)

thinspo, anyone?
Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. i've been feeling that way too. and only thinking about it will be as far as it goes for me too. i don't have the guts to actually kill myself.

    sorry you felt nauseous today, love. :( thats no fun. but at least you didn't eat a ton. thats a plus. :)

    i like that girl in the striped sweater. she is what i would LOVE to look like.

    well..stay lovely! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been really depressed lately as well. It's quite common in the winter, but it always feels better when you talk to someone:)

    Love the thinspo btw and it sounds like you're doing quite well with your dieting.

    ReplyDelete