Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello to Hunger Pains

Hunger pains. Pure beauty. I just love it! Past few days have been great. I haven't been eating as much lately. Today was probably one of the worse days. It's weird, but I've noticed that I usually blog when I'm feeling shitty from eating. Strange. Yesterday I barely ate, but I drank so that kinda sucked. Today, I kept taking little nibbles of my boyfriend's food but all the small bites add up pretty quickly. Managed to skip dinner until I had to pick up my brother's drunkass... He wouldn't shut up about how much he wanted a burger from McDonald's. He didn't even finish it. He took two bites and gave the rest to me. I swore I would never eat McDonald's ever again because of a fat tummyache I had awhile back, but I ate it. Why? I don't know. I felt sick afterwards. Hoped that a cigarette would make it better. I was wrong. Sigh... This morning I weighed in at 99.5 lbs. Now I'm 102 lbs. How does that happen?! Is my scale broken or is my weight just fucked up? I'm confused. I've got a lot of work to do so I gotta go. I should try and blog on my good days now, I don't want to bore everyone with such depressing posts! Oh, almost forgot! To all my followers, thanks so much for taking all the bullshit I post here. I'm sorry I'm always so negative, I'll try and stop that. I still can't believe I already have 14 followers! Thanks to all of you, it really means a lot! Stay strong<3

Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. no worries, 3 pounds isn't much to lose again. you'll be back to 99&then under in no time. stay strong, lovely.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like reading your posts, you sound just like me, getting really annoyed and angry with yourself when you go up (even if its just a tiny bit) it sucks. i know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete