Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello to Pop, Drop, and Roll

I'm back ! Yes, i know i've totally abandoned my blog for a few weeks, but i promise i'll try and not be so m.i.a. again. i've been so caught up with everything that i never found time to post something. Well, during the time i was gone, i gained weight. about 6 pounds or so? I know.. disgusting, right? But I lost about two or three pounds in the last two days, mainly due to dropping. In fact, I'm rolling right now as I type this. I'm such a mess... I need to quit, but i can't. i can't because i'm a weak, pathetic bitch who can't lose weight without drugs. Whatever, i think being thin is worth anything and everything. I'm probably going to be cracked out tomorrow so i plan on fasting.

I know this might not interest some of you, but I just have to write about it here. confessing everything here helps me cope with any situation. Okay, so basically i'm stuck between three guys. (i know, you probably think i'm a dirty whore or something..) anyways, everything seems to get more and more complicated. it hasn't been long since i broke up with my boyfriend and i ended up sleeping with this guy (let's call him boy#1). now, this other guy (boy#2) supposedly thinks i'm "hot" ..i don't know what the fuck is up with his eyes, but he's definitely trippen. he wants to grab a drink this weekend. ALSO, this other guy (boy#3) that used to like me a few years ago recently started talking to me again... after hearing that i broke up with my boyfriend. He wants to take me out to dinner, but i don't want to accept because i'm really starting to like boy#1... I must be fucking insane. The whole purpose of breaking up with my boyfriend was to be single and have fun, but what the hell am i doing to myself right now? I'm setting myself up for a big ball of disaster. Help?


StayStrong<3
Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. Date all three! Tell them all you're not into being exclusive and want to hang out with people and being young and single! Then just hang out with them until you decide... or not. I mean, that's what I would do.

    Stay strong, lady! And I love that last picture of the couple. It's really inspiring. Might steal it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, i have boyshit too!! I'd advise to go for the dinner guy cos he sounds decent. You probably like boy 1 cos you slept with him. Remember you're a woman and women get attached. The drinks guy, who think you're "hot"... hmm. I'd still go for the dinner guy. I prefer guys who call me "beautiful" as opposed to "sexy". You know what I mean?

    Much love,

    Nicole

    PS. I felt the same way about food and shiz and also call myself a bitch for binging, but I hope you'll find yourself appreciating your body one day, probably when someone else will.

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete