Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello to School

Right now, I'm on my phone in class. I just couldn't wait to post so here I am! Haha, well I've been off track for quite awhile. You can probably tell by how I rarely update now. That's about to change, cause I'm more than determined to lose weight before this big event that's coming up in about a month. I HAVE to look gorgeous, I can be wearing the most expensive dress with the prettiest hair and makeup, but all of that wouldn't matter if I looked FAT. So, I'm going to restrict and exercise. Today, I'm going out to a bar with some friends so I'll be consuming a shitload of calories. Not excited for that at all, but after today I'm going to push myself. No questions asked. Wish me luck!

Stay strong<3
Love,ana

1 comment:

  1. good luck girl! just stay focused and eye on the prize :)

    ReplyDelete