Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello to Day 1


Goodmorning blog. I'm cracked out, i'm feeling like shit, and I'm ready to be thin. I finally decided to start restricting myself and exercising again. The past few weeks have been HORRIBLE. My eating habits went out of control, and my life's been tangling up into this crazy mess. i fucking hate drama. Basically, I've been eating my emotions. If I posted my daily intake, it'll make you want to purge. Yeah, it's thaaaat bad. but I'm sick of feeling like shit everyday, so now I'm back on track! I'll be posting up my intake and status :)

I suck with following through with my plans, but I'm hoping that I don't give up on this one. I don't want to be the one who stares in jealousy of skinny girls. I want to be that skinny girl again. I'm going to make this happen, I have to.

Stay strong<3
Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about staring in jealousy of the skinny girls. The feeeling is awful.
    Day one is the hardest for me. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just keep the goal in mind and push through the first few days. once you're on a roll it's easy. you got this! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete