Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello to Being Single

I'm single and I'm happy. I'm partying, eating, and flirting. Life would be perfect if the "eating" part didn't exist. I'm still trying to lose the five pounds that I've gained but it's hard. I hate how my face is bloated, I hate how my tummy is bulging out, I hate how flabby my legs are, I hate how my clothes don't look good on me anymore, and I hate how I don't feel pretty. I'm debating whether I should drop this week to help lose weight, even though I know it's not permanent weight loss. I still think it's worth it. It always helps jump start my plan. I don't know... I've gone too long without mdma... I'll see about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. just do whatever you know works for you&we'll make sure you do it. i hear you about the clothes thing. it's a huge reward when you lose weight for things to fit easily&loosely as they should. hang in there, lovely.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete