Friday, May 14, 2010

Hello to Fast Forward


This guy that I've been getting with a few times seriously wants to jump into a long term relationship. (I'll name him as G) I JUST ended a long relationship with another guy. How do you expect me to bounce right into another one? I'm exhausted from my previous boyfriend. TOday, my intake is way high. This is mainly because I was with my friends the whole day, and at night I met with G for dinner. I told him that I ate already but he wouldn't listen... just like any other guy would. He surprised me by taking me to his house where his parents were waiting to meet me. Surprise, much? It was very unexpected, but it wasn't too bad. I was planning on posting my intake for today but I erased it right after I typed it all out. Way too embarassing to have it potsed. I need to start eating right and exercising! Everyone around me started to exercise again, and I'm the only one being a fatass... what's up with that?!

Stay strong<3
Love,Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment