Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hello to Back on Track and Hooking Up?



After a week of bingeing, I started my period. It was a relief cause I was starting to get scared at how abnormally I've been eating. Today was a good day, I barely had any time to eat so I'm feeling pretty thin :) Intake consisted of oranges, lean cuisine, some sour gummies, nonfat latte, and a handful of cheese crackers. Okay, it's not all that great but it's pretty damn good compared to this past week. Anyways, I've got juicy news. Me and the other guy I've mentioned before went for it in his car. He just dropped me off right now and here I am writing about it. It was very wrong, but exciting. I haven't felt so wreckless and alive for a looong time. I actually really liked it. I'm a bit busy lately so my posts have been short and vague, but once I finish with the busy stuff, I'll update more on my stats and intake, along with thinspoooooo!

Love,Ana

1 comment: