Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello to Food Poisoning?





The title says it all. I'm heavily convinced that I gotfood poisoning from today's dinner. Quite sad. I'm THIS close to stabbing my stomach. I feel like throwing up, but nothing's coming. I'm sorry for abandoning my blog for so long... I didn't mean to go away for so long. I was planning on coming back after reaching my goal weight of 98 pounds but sadly to say, I couldn't reach it. My life's been full of drama while I was gone. Crazy, crazy stuff. I wish I could write it all here, but it would be a fucking novel.

I did well restricting last weekend. Really well, almost too good for me to believe. BUT, today was a fucking disaster. Fuck me. Seriously.

Love,Ana

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry babe! so sorry! :( i'm here if you wanna talk. LOVE YOU TONS!!

    xoxoxoxo

    ali bella

    ReplyDelete