Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello to Alcohol Binge

Went down to 101.5, but I went out to dinner with boyfriend and drinking afterwards with a few friends so now I don't know. Alcohol just makes me crave the whole world. I need to dump the alcohol and I'll be good. Easier said than done, right? haha, well I'm going to be helping out at church tomorrow and I know they'll feed me nonstop. Sigh... On the bright side, I'm surprised I actually lost a little bit of weight this week cause I've been eating and eating due to lack of sleep. I seriously need to hibernate for awhile. Too much work to do these days ): I'll be done with all my studio work soon so I'll be back on track ! Barely hanging on til then. I finally bought some supplements to help my digestive system. My body's so messed up. Anyways, wish me luck. Oh and I promise I'll post a legit thinspo a.s.a.p. I didn't forget about it!

Love,Ana

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all the luck in the world dear! (:

    Can't wait for the thinspo post!

    Looove ya much!
    ali bella

    ReplyDelete