Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello to My Story

I've never felt beautiful, not once, but ana helped me cope with that. I've been ana for about two years but it's been on and off. I was never really heavy until I hit high school. My weight always remained under 100 pounds, but once i started gaining weight, i ballooned up to 120. I'm only 5'2'' so being 120 made me look like a fckin whale, no kidding. Eventually, i got sick of being fat and ugly. I hated mirrors. I hated looking at myself. I just didn't like me. I've never felt so worthless. So, I found ana and dropped down to 90 pounds. My parents started noticing the rapid weight loss, so to avoid being forced into some bullshit psychiatrist/psychologist program I started putting on some weight.. little by little. But, being the fat pig i am, i lost control and went back to 120. I'm currently 105-107 and still struggling to get back to where i was. I know I can do it and so can anyone else. I hope I don't fall again. Comments are always welcome<3

Love, Ana

1 comment:

  1. I know that you can do it. You've done it before so you know how easy/difficult it is to become that perfect weight. I believe in you, but please be safe. <3
    - Starlight.

    ReplyDelete