Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello to A New Beginning


Hello, blog.
The big D-day is drawing near! In a short while, I will be moving to the Big City! I'm super excited to start a new life. I guess it's kind of bittersweet; I'm really going to miss home, but we all need to move forward if we want to get somewhere, right? I know I've been m.i.a. for quite while now... nothing new... hahaha but once i get settled after my big move, I promise to update frequently. I've been doing better with my intake these past few days. I'm proud to announce that I've finally stopped my late night binges! FUCKING FINALLY, RIGHT?! I need to shed all this weight off as soon as possible! I want to walk on the streets of my new world, skinny as fuck. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot easier to reach my goal weight once I move. I won't have to worry as much about being watched! YESSSSS, some privacy is exactly what I needed. I can't shut up about how excited I am! 85 pounds, here I come! Get ready for another skinny bitch to fucking rock the streets! Sorry guys, but I gotta end this post early 'cause I've been craving nicotine for hours now. buhbye!

Stay Strong & Starve On... like always<3
Love,Ana

1 comment:

  1. cheers for no more binges. i'm proud of you. keep up the cheery attitude. i'm sure you'll do great. stay strong, darling.

    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete