Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello to Another Welcome Back

Hello blog.
Oh, how have i let myself go this far? I've been away from you for a bit too long, dont you think? And the time I was gone, I've been slowly putting on all these pounds. Everytime the scale told me I was a pound heavier from the previous days, i would be so disappointed, then depressed ... eventually ending with a monstrous binge and hibernation. I'm in a totally new environment, surrounded by new people. Moved further away from my parents so i thought it would be easier to restrict, but guess not (they would visit every weekend for dinner and keep an eye on me) . Oh but I have one good news! I've been sober.... no drugs..... maybe that explains my fucking beastly appetite.. ughhh. i'd rather have the drugs and be thin than sober and fat.

Enough of whining. Okay, so I came back to blogging for one reason; LOSE THE FUCKING WEIGHT I GAINED, plus more. you're probably wondering how i'm going to do this, but to be honest with you, i don't have a clue either. back at home, it was much easier cause i used drugs whenever i wanted to, so the weight would disappear, but here i can't do that. I'm just going to have to do this the old-fashioned way. TOTAL RESTRICTION. i'll be updating frequently on my progress. I have a certain day that I must lose weight by so i'm pretty serious about this.

THINSPO TO COME

Starve On
Love,Ana

2 comments:

  1. heyy lovely to see you back! I have also shamefully gained weight and feeling uncomfortable about it. Hope you have the determination to reach your goals xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, don't be ashamed to blog if you're not losing weight, that's besides the point. As a reader, I enjoyed hearing your voice and I would be glad to see you back on here to know how you're doing xxx

    ReplyDelete