Thursday, July 22, 2010

Hello to Bullshit Medicine that Makes You Fat

Long time no see, blog! I seem to say this every time I post 'cause I rarely do now. Life's a tangled mess and it leaves no time for blogging... seriously breaks my heart 'cause I used to be highly addicted to reading all your blogs and all that jazz! Anyways, my dad thinks that I look too "thin and fragile", so he's feeding me this medicine that's supposed to make you "healthier." I interpret that as... making me FAT. I've actually noticed my appetite increasing more and more since I've been on this mediation. I keep craving food and I can't help but just EAT! It's starting to drive in INSANE, guys! I've been stable at 97 lbs right before I started this medicine bullshit. Now, I'm up to 101.5 lbs. WHAT the fuck. That's ho
w much I weigh after a late night binge... and now that's how much I weigh in the morning when I'm the lightest through the day. FUCK ME NOW. Fuck. I'm so fucking pissed. I've been bingeing at like 3 in the fucking morning.. EVERY FUCKING DAY.

Oh, and to make it even better... this guy I'm dating feeds me like I'm fucking 7 months pregnant. He says he wants to fatten me up a little bit... Am I your like... cushion-y hugging buddy or something? I don't want to be a short, plump, squishy person, OK?! Sorry for all this anger but i just HAD to let it out. Okay, now that it's out. Time to devise a plan to backfire my Dad's plan. I'm going to try my hardest to eat a big breakfast and keep the res
t of the meals as minimal as possible. Better yet, just eat breakfast and liquids only after. I'd have to see how this works 'cause I've been eating a lot since I'm usually with friends. Wish me luck and see you soon, blog!

Think thin & Starve the fuck on!
Love,Ana


P.S. THIS is what i'm going to look like... sooner or later!

3 comments:

  1. That's what I'm doing, too- a big breakfast and only liquids all day. I'm thinking Blue Sky diet soda for lunch and one for dinner. Good luck girlie! xoxo

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksk for the comment hun:) it means a lot! that really sucks about having to go on med's that make you hungry and crave food. that really effing sucks, i would die if my parents did that to me! I think thats a good idea too with big breakfast in liquids. I have to do opposite becuase of my schdule: liquids all day then eat supper. I hate eating at night but i have to eat with the fam. anyways. you can do this girl you will get to your goal weight and feel beautiful!! think thin, you will get there
    ps. hope you dont mind i wanna follow your lovely blog. i look forward to the times you do get on!
    peace and love
    xxo.
    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. If i was in that position i'd tell my mam/dad that the medicine is not helping me physically nor emotionally, because it's making me eat more than what im used to in my usual diet and thus it depresses me that im putting on weight unnecessarily.
    But he only cares for you :) x

    ReplyDelete