Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello to A Bitch named Life

Hello blog and oh how dearly sorry i am for abandoning you! Life hasn't been treating me so well, please understand. I've been going through a bit too much, didn't have time to really post. And, on top of that, I need to start packing soon... I will be moving far far away. It's bittersweet, I guess. I've wanted to get out of this place for so damn long, but the thought of being apart from all my friends and family just scares the shit out of me. Starting ALL over in a totally different place. Sounds exciting, eh? But just a bit scary, not much, but a bit. SOOOOO, before I move away, I NEED TO LOSE SOME DAMN WEIGHT ! It sucks cause I've been at this plateau for so long! I've been maintaining 98 lbs the last few days, but today it shot up to 101.5 Ask me why? I don't know .... UGH. Popped a lax so that should help me go down to about 99.5 to 100? i don't know.. FUCK. I need to stop drinking. I've been drinking everyday to keep myself away from drugs, you know? Life's too stressful to stay sober. I fucking hate life. Fuck you, life! Enough of my ranting.. I need to get out of this fat mess, and start restricting again. All this alcohol and junk food ain't goin to do any good for these fatass thighs!

Love,Ana

3 comments:

  1. you look great in your pic babe, however, your tummy is either super toned or starved down. :/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried Super Dieter's tea? It's an awesome lax tea you have once a day, totally does the trick : ) By the way LOVE you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I most def. have read your whole blog start to finish and i love it! yours was the first pro-anna blog i have ever read, and it inspired me to start my own blog about my ED: so thank you=) Sorry life is so messy right now. I know what its like to try stay away from drugs...shitty deal. hang in there, you got this!
    xxo.
    Rach

    ReplyDelete